Service Technician - construction division
DyTerra, a full-service supplier to fertilizer and refined fuel industries, is looking for a full-time junior Service Technician in the construction division of our Headingley, MB office. This person will work on a variety of fabrication and fertilizer facility build projects. The role includes out-of-town travel up to two weeks at a time, work outdoors and extended hours.
- CWB SMAW welding ticket
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong teamplayer with a willingness to help wherever needed
- Reliable, hardworking and self-motivated individual
- Ability to lift heavy materials and work at heights (150+ feet)
- Willingness to learn and desire to grow in the field
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving abstract
- Smart phone to use for company-related apps
- Commitment to safety
- Commitment to our core values of Honesty, Value, Knowledge and Relationships
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Many aspects of the installation and repair of grain and fertilizer handling equipment
- Assembly, fitting and installation of parts and finished products
- Using hand tools, power tools, welding and fabrication equipment to perform tasks
- Preparing work reports and safety logs
- Driving truck/trailer combinations and completing required logs
We provide personal protective equipment, road tools and safety training as well as a benefits and RSP package. To apply, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 7501 Wilkes Avenue Headingley, MB R4H 1B8.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or 7501 Wilkes Avenue Headingley, MB R4H 1B8.