Service Technician - Road Crew
DyTerra, a fertilizer solutions partner, is looking for an eager full-time Service Technician in our construction division, which builds and repairs full-scale fertilizer facilities. Our ideal candidate will join our road crew, working primarily throughout the Prairie Provinces, with travel up to two weeks at a time. This is a great opportunity for a real go-getter to get into the industry and grow their career with us.
- Punctual, dependable and able to work away from home for long periods of time
- Red River or MITT welding classes preferred
- SMAW certificate preferred
- Mechanical aptitude an asset
- Eager to learn and willing to help wherever needed
- Ability to lift heavy materials and work at heights
- Valid driver’s license
- Commitment to our core values of Honesty, Value, Knowledge and Relationships
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Steel welding and fabrication
- Many aspects of the installation and repair of fertilizer handling equipment
- Assembly, fitting and installation of parts and finished products
- Use hand tools, power tools, welding and fabrication equipment to perform tasks
- Assist in loading trucks and trailers with tools and equipment and drive to and from work sites in company-owned truck with trailer
- Prepare work reports and record work details as needed
We provide transportation from our office to job sites, hotel costs and a meal allowance. We also provide personal protective equipment, tools and safety training as well as a benefits and RSP package.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or 7501 Wilkes Avenue Headingley, MB R4H 1B8.