REGIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
If you’re passionate about driving change in a hands-on management role, this just might be what you’re looking for. We’re focused on delivering outstanding customer service - and you’ll be a big part of making this happen every day. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you’ll lead and ensure profitability and efficiency in the region, with a focus on the service division.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You really want to make a difference. It may be challenging – but that’s what gets you excited.
- You can see problems and can’t wait to fix them (without roadblocks or red tape!)
- You’re a real planner who’s intentional about what you do
- You understand Lean, continuous improvement and the importance of structure and process
- You take pride in your leadership skills and your ability to rally people alongside you
- You have a knack for the numbers: P&L, labour and billable hour practices all make sense to you
- You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You can think on your feet. When priorities shift, you don’t panic – you take action.
A FEW THINGS YOU'LL FOCUS ON:
- Tackling problems, finding solutions and actively implementing them hands-on
- Increasing effectiveness and efficiency through proven Lean methodologies
- Planning resources to meet customer requirements and deliver on time and on budget every time
- Managing service staff and schedules, communicating with customers and ensuring quality work
- Ensuring branch operations are consistent with company goals and provide input and recommendations
- Holding people accountable, having the hard conversations, and driving growth and change
- Making sure safety happens. Always.
- Being an awesome human being.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a) your resume, b) your superpower and c) salary expectations. This position includes a health, dental and disability plan, matching RSP plan and profit bonus.