SERVICE TECHNICIAN - TERM
We’re looking for an eager-to-help junior service technician to assist with a variety of service work in the shop and on the road, focusing on hose tests and pressure vessel inspections. This position is for the summer months until the end of September, and has the potential to be extended.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong teamplayer with a willingness to help wherever needed
- Commitment to quality and excellence
- Reliable and hardworking individual
- Ability to lift heavy materials
- Valid driver’s license
- Overtime, weekend work and travel to customer sites (day and overnight) required
- Commitment to our core values of Honesty, Value, Knowledge and Relationships
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist senior staff with pressure vessel inspections
- Perform hose tests and handle general labour for hose tests
- Confined space entry permit (safety watcher)
- Assist in performing scheduled and on-demand service on equipment
- Use hand tools and power tools to perform tasks
- Prepare inspection, maintenance and work reports, and record work details
We provide personal protective equipment, tools and safety training.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO WE ARE
DyTerra is a solutions partner to fertilizer and propane industries in Western Canada. We specialize in whole goods and parts sales, service work including inspections, repairs and remounts, light manufacturing and design-build fertilizer construction projects. We’re committed to simplifying the complex through proven, effective solutions and thinking partnership in every project and relationship. With about 35 staff across 2 branches, we are a small team with a casual tone. Our values of honesty, value, knowledge and relationships drive us and we keep growing, shifting, and changing to become a great company. For more about us, visit www.dyterra.com.