The DyTerra Liquid Coating System comes standard with a 150 litre cone bottom tank and is compatible with Agrotain, water based micronutrients, and many other various agricultural products. The ¾” stainless steel turbine flow meter displays flow and is capable of providing feedback to a control system with the optional pulse access module. The pump is coupled to a 1HP motor and delivers product up to 34 lpm to the customer supplied application nozzle. The unit comes plumbed with the required operating valves as well as a manually adjustable throttling and pressure regulating valve.
- Pulse access module available for automation feedback
- Scale option available
- Optional 3-valve output manifold for sending product to separate locations
DyTerra MicroCote - ProCote® Application Systems
MicroCote Cone Bottom
This cost effective package is available as a simple pumping system or can be equipped with an accurate declining weight scale system to measure your ProCote™ deliveries.
Microcote tote outloader
Our most popular package that offers the ability to deliver ProCote® right from the customer supplied tote. When the tote is empty, simply swap it out with a new one. Simple on/off motor control or automated batching, adjustable flow rate control and plenty of pumping power puts you in control of your application process.
our Procote™ Application Systems offer the following features & options:
- Tested reliable components
- Pump only or declining weight scale system
- Manual ON/OFF or automated batching
- Product recirculation plumbing on cone tank systems
- Can be configured to store away in off-season
- Flow rate range 7 – 20 LPM
- Heavy-duty welded tube-frame construction
- Comes calibrated, ready to pump
- Blender Spray Bar
- Heating blanket for tote systems
- ProCote™ stirring kit for tote systems
- Available printer interface on some models
- Weather-proof cabinet for Indicator